Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Help Me Write a Short Story!


Hi All,

I’m in the final stages of rewriting the third Bridget Hodgson mystery, tentatively called The Witch-Hunter’s Tale.

 Once that’s done, I’m going to take a few weeks and try my hand at short stories. One of the ideas I have is to use these shorts – which will appear as Kindle Singles – to cast light on other characters or perhaps on Bridget herself.

I have a few ideas rattling around, but I’d love to hear from you as well.

So tell me, is there a particular character you’d like to know more about? Is there some aspect of Bridget’s life that particularly intrigues you?

At bottom, I need to know this: What question do you want this short story to answer?

Feel free to answer in the comments section below, by email, or through the “Contact” page on my website.

Thanks in advance!

Sam

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam,
    yup, I'm going to bug you with this until one day you concede. Your Bridget delivers my Lucy Campion :-) Seriously! She could meet my magistrate when he was a young man...Cross over appeal! :-)

    Okay, okay. If you don't like that one... How about how when she first met her late husband. What were those circumstances. Or if not him, his sister...

    ReplyDelete